Sunday, April 19, 2009

deals

I have really been getting into couponing (Thanks Jen!) and look forward to my Sunday afternoons when I sit and cut out all of my coupons.

I ran to target and walmart today to get a few things. Some of the deals I got were...
Target:
Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner $2.99
I used a $2.00 off of 2 Herbal Essence
Got them for $2.00/each

Walmart:
Crest toothpaste - $1.00
Used a $0.75 off of 1 crest toothpaste
Got it for $0.25!

I also got all my groceries for the week for a total of $51.01! I'd say that's pretty good

I haven't made it to Walgreens yet but I plan to go in the next few days!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love Walgreens... I went today and spent $12.50 (plus I have $4.00 in RR for next time...) on:
20 oz. Coke Zero Cherry (free)
Hershey Peanut Butter Cup (free)
2 bottles Pledge Multi surface spray ($1.50 ea rec'd $1 RR)
Skintimate shaving cream $2.99 (rec'd $3 RR)
Crest toothpaste + Crest mouthwash (both free!)
Johnson & Johnson Body Wash (for grown ups!) ($1.99)
Johnson & Johnson Body Lotion (for grown ups!) ($1.99)
2 boxes of Post Trailmix Crunch Cereal ($.50 ea)
2 - 12 packs of Angel Soft Toilet Paper ($2.50 ea)
gallon of 2% milk ($2.89)