Sunday, July 5, 2009

Update

I realize I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that. I've never really been a great writer and when I finally find something to write out, I can't seem to find the time to sit down and actually do it. Since I haven't posted in a while I wanted to give you a little update about what's been going on in our lives recently.

First off, we celebrated my 26th birthday on June 29. The weekend before my birthday, my husband surprised me with a birthday dinner at Noodles. When we got to Noodles, some of my closest friends were there and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and their kids were there from Wichita! I was VERY surprised to see them. And then on Wednesday July 1st, Brian and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe sometimes that we have been married that long already. I can still picture his face as I was walking down that aisle in my beautiful white gown and I can still remember our incredible honeymoon cruise like it was yesterday.
Over the 4th of July, Brian, Benjamin and I went camping with my dad at Table Rock Lake in Branson, MO. We had a great time sitting around the campfire, telling old stories, swimming in the lake, watching fireworks, and shopping at some of the great outlet malls. Then today, we celebrated my niece, Sofia's, 1st birthday. Can't believe little Bubbie is 1 already.

And the biggest news of all, we recently found out that we are expecting our second child!! We are due around the first week of March. I look forward to meeting our little peanut and can't wait to find out what it is!!!




Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July

2 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations Andrea! So excited for you!

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Congratulations!! It's so weird to think that a year ago I was holding one of those with the same projected due date! Where does the time go?!