Friday, August 20, 2010

teeth and Disney

Over the past several weeks, Brayden has been extremely fussy and had a cry like he was in pain. I looked in his mouth and noticed one spot on his gums that was red and swollen. I figured we'd have a tooth in the next few days...but it took weeks to finally come in. A couple days ago, I was feeding him some baby food and noticed something else in his mouth. I looked at his gums and saw another little tooth poking through. So, Brayden now has 2 little teeth, on the bottom. It's so cute when he smiles and you can see his little teeth!

In 2 weeks, we are heading to Disney World. I'm so excited for this trip since Disney is one of my most favorite places in the world. We will be there for 6 days. Here are some things we have planned for the week:
*Magic Kingdom
*Hollywood Studios
*shopping at downtown Disney
*petting zoo and outdoor movie at Ft. Wilderness campground

The rest of the time, we are planning on just laying around the hotel and swimming in the pools.
I'm looking forward to a fun and relaxing vacation with my family!

No comments: