Wednesday, September 18, 2013

2 months

My dearest Hailey,
Today you are 2 months old, and what a wonderful 2 months it has been. You are such a delight. You are staying awake a lore during the day now, which is great because you are now sleeping through the night most of the time. Mommy is very happy about that, especially since I went back to work this week. You are not really on much of a schedule except at night. You go to bed around 8:30 and then wake up between 5-6 to nurse and then you nurse about every 3 hours the rest of the day. You are wearing a size 1 diaper and 0-3 month clothes.
You have started making sweet noises and smiling back at people who smile at you. You love people, especially your big brother Benjamin.
You are one lucky girl. Both of your.big brothers are crazy about you and are always wanting to help with you. Hopefully that love continues, even when your bigger and stealing their toys.
I love you sweet little one. You are so precious and I feel greatly blessed to be your momma.

Love you lots,
Mommy

No comments: