Friday, May 16, 2008

My little man

I can't believe that my little baby will be 5 months old on Monday. I'm loving every minute of him and watching him grow, but to be honest, I miss the little baby stage. It's so fun to have a newborn in the house. When people say that kids grow up to fast, I never really realized how true that statement is, until I had a child of my own.
Tonight while Brian was working, Bennigans (that's my new nickname for him) and I had a fun night of hanging out and playing. He has recently found his feet and so he loves to lay on the floor on his back and kick his legs up and just grab onto his feet. He thinks it's the funnest thing. :-) I'm so glad I had a baby who can entertain himself with the simplest things!
Here are some recent pictures of Benjamin from this past week.


playing with his feet


Mothers day!

No comments: