If anyone knows anything about me, it's the fact that I am a die-hard american idol FANATIC! I have watched every episode of every season since it started. I must admit, I am a little obsessed when it comes to American Idol. This past season was one of my favorites and I cheered on little David Archuleta from the very beginning. As sad as I was to see him get voted off at the very end, I was happy that he did make that far.
A few of my friends from my old work went to the american idol concert in Kansas City tonight. They called me and text me about how great it was.....and how phenominal David Archuleta was. So, I thought that I was look up tickets on the internet. I figured that I wasn't going to find any since the concert in Tulsa is only like 2 weeks away. But, much to my surprise...I found 2 tickets together. So, I instantly called up my mother in law to see if she would want to come with me. Of course, I knew she would say yes. So, needless to say....we are going to the American Idol concert on September 13 in Tulsa, OK. I cannot wait and I am stocked about it!
July Happenings
1 month ago
2 comments:
woo-hoo that sounds fun!! I always watch the try-outs then I'm done. :) I get too nervous!
you are so funny!!!
Post a Comment