Well, we drove to Little Rock today to pick up Benjamin's helmet. I was nervous the whole way there because I was not sure how Benjamin was going to react to it. But much to my surprise, he was wonderful. He didn't even realize that he had it on. Even though he had gone more than half of the day with just a 45 min nap in the car, he was still smiling and as happy as can be. I sure am thankful for such a happy baby. Here is a picture of him from today. Hopefully the next several months will go as smoothly as today went.
2 comments:
He looks cute! I'm sure the time will go by so quickly and afterwards you'll be glad you did this for him!
Love you!!!
He looks happy - such a cute smile! Hope you're all doing well!
Post a Comment