Monday, January 5, 2009

momma


Sharon Renee Tjader
July 2, 1954 - January 6, 2006

3 years ago tomorrow, my mom went to be with her Savior. Sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday that she was here and we were having fun and shopping and doing all the things we loved to do together. And then other times, it feels like she has been gone forever.
A lot has happened in the past 3 years that I wish my mom could have been here to experience, my college graduation, my sister's wedding, the birth of my son, and the birth of my nephew Joshua and niece Sofia. It has not been easy, that's for sure. But I know that she is cancer free and no longer in pain. And that, alone, makes me rejoice. I will never forget her and the memories we have. And I look forward to eternity with her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you guys.

Kristen said...

A lot has happened since your mom passed -- but I'm right with you... it seems like she was just here. Matt still talks about her, which is amazing since he shouldn't be able to remember her because he was so young...but that's what will keep her memory alive -- remembering her. Joining with you in remembering the life of someone so special and someone that continues to have such a strong legacy to everyone who knew her and those who know her through her memories. Thinking of you and your sisters tomorrow as you remember her three years later. Love you!