I recently won a pay-it-forward giveaway from my wonderful sister,
Jennifer. I very much enjoyed my peppermint white chocolate mocha! So, since I won I now get to bless three of my readers with something. I was trying to keep it simple. I decided that I would like to treat 3 of you to lunch. So, I will give a gift card for any restaurant to three people. All you need to do is leave me a comment
by January 31st of what your favorite fast food restaurant is and agree to keep this going. You don't need to spend a lot of money. It can be anything. Be creative if you want. Just agree to bless three of your readers! Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you!
1 comment:
Hey Ander, will you take me to panera? we can go to the one close to my house. :)
Post a Comment