Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brayden's home!

So, Brayden is FINALLY home! It's been so wonderful to have him home and not be at the hospital every 3 hours to feed him. He's doing great adjusting to his new life at home. He's eating and sleeping well and loves to be held, which I love to do....I know it will come around and bite me later.
Benjamin seems to be adjusting quite well too...a lot better than I thought. He doesn't seem jealous at all and likes to look at his baby brother when he's sleeping. He also loves to give his baby brother lots of hugs and kisses. :-) He's really sweet to him right now, which I love!

I took Brayden in for a check up this morning and the dr said that he is the best looking 31 weeker he's ever seen! His color is great and his lungs sound normal. So, everything seems to be going great.

I am so in love with my sweet baby boy and so thankful that he's home, he's healthy, and he's doing great.

No comments: