
Just thought I would update real quick on what's going on over here. Brayden is adjusting better and better to his new life at home. His drs appointments have been going great and he's gaining weight beautifully. He had an eye exam this past Monday to make sure his eyes are developing correctly. I was nervous throughout the appointment thinking that the doc was going to tell me that he will be blind or need eye surgery or something but thankfully the doc reported that Brayden will not only NOT be blind or need surgery but that his eyes are PERFECT! Thank the Lord. I could not feel more blessed with the fact that even though Brayden was 2 months early, he has developed "normally" and it doesn't look like he will have any problems later in life.
Benjamin is still crazy about his little brother and loves to comfort him when he's crying. I'm so glad he loves him and hopes it stays that way forever and that they grow up to be best friends.
Today, I should be 39 weeks pregnant but instead I have a beautiful (yet VERY tiny) 7 week old miracle.
And I'm so excited that both of my sisters are pregnant! I can't wait for Brayden to have 2 new cousins close to his age. Baby Gatto due April 13, 2010 and Baby Castaneda due August 10, 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment