Friday, March 26, 2010

Blessed

Today, as I was reading other blogs, I heard Brayden fuss in the bouncer behind me. I ignored him since he usually will fuss right before he falls asleep. I heard him fuss again so I turned around to find Benjamin kneeling next to him "talking" to him in a baby voice and trying to give him his pacifier. Brayden just layed there and stared at Benjamin as if he was in awe of what a cool brother he has. :-) It was a really sweet moment and I'm sad I didn't have my camera handy to capture it.
When I was pregnant and we would talk about the baby to Benjamin, I was so worried that he would get so jealous of Brayden and not want anything to do him. But, I've been so wrong. He absolutly LOVES his little brother and from the looks of things, Brayden loves his big brother too. I feel so blessed to have such sweet boys and look forward to them being able to play together.

Have a lovely weekend, friends!

No comments: