
Brayden at 2 months
Today was my due date which means that today, Brayden is 2 months old. It's hard to believe it's already been 2 months since his crazy and unexpected entrance into this world. When I found out I was pregnant back in June, I never imagined that the delivery would be the way it was. I wanted a normal vaginal birth with no drugs and wanted to go into labor on my own, without being induced. I was determined to make that happen as much as possible. I knew that I was at risk for preeclampsia, since I had a mild case of it with Benjamin, but never thought it would cause me to have blood pressure numbers so high they were off the charts and result in an emergency C-section 2 months early. Even though nothing happened the way that I wanted or expected it to, I'm just so thankful that Brayden is home, he is healthy, and he is growing more and more everyday. Now that he is here, I can't picture it any different. I was looking at pictures of Benjamin and Brayden to compare the differences between them at this age. When I look at the pictures side by side, I don't think they even look like brothers at all. I'm hoping that as Brayden gets bigger, he will start to look more like Benjamin.
Brayden has his 2 month check up on Thursday so I will get his weight and height then and let ya'll know how he's progressing.
Happy 2 month birthday little guy. I'm so glad your here!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment