Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

Do you ever feel like your not going anywhere in life? That your not accomplishing all the goals you thought you would be? Your walking on a dead end road? Well, I've been feeling that way today. I was thinking this morning about my career and life goals I thought I would have accomplished by now. I honestly never saw myself staying home with my kids. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my boys and LOVE being able to be home with them and raise them. I honestly see it as a priveledge that many women don't get the opportunity to have. And for that, I am greatul. But, I also feel as if Brian and I are just going to be stuck in our small house, not really accomplishing all the things we thought. I know at some point, my kids will grow up and I'll feel comfortable going back to work full time and then hopefully be able to accomplish some of those goals. But, for now, I just feel stuck...

On a different note...Brayden turned 10 months old yesterday! 10 months!!!! That's almost a year!! I just can't believe it. Here are some stats:
*He's about 17 1/2 pounds and 26 inches
*He's wearing size 3 diapers
*He's wearing 9 month clothes
*He's still nursing about every 3 hours during the day and every 5-6 at night
*He's eating baby food 3 times a day
*He is in awe of his big brother and loves to watch him play
*His loves to chew on anything he can get his hands on
*I'm totally in love with his chubby little cheeks and thighs and can't seem to get enough
*He just cut 2 more teeth bringing his total to 7
*He loves to be outside and go on walks
*Not crawling yet but I don't think its going to be long

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I understand 100 percent! Im a stay at home mom of a 18 month baby girl, and sometimes I feel the same way. Your striving towards your goals, but they seem to be running away from you! Just remember, you are not alone! Alot of people feel that way. P.S. Your boys are soooooo adorable!!!!