3 years ago today I became a mom for the first time. At 5:15 pm my baby boy, Benjamin Scott was born. I can't believe it's been 3 years already. He's such a sweet little boy and loves to give (and get) big big hugs from people. He is all boy and loves things like trains, cars, boats, and airplanes and can spend hours playing with his Thomas trains and tracks. He loves his little brother and it's so cute to see the two of them playing together. We go to the dr for his 3 year check up on Jan 3rd so I'm not sure about his stats right now but I'm guessing he's about 35 lbs and about 3 1/2 feet tall. He's a big boy and most people are really surprised when I tell them that he's only 3. At his 2 year appointment the doctor said he was the size of a typical 3 year old. So, we'll see what he says about him in a couple weeks. I really feel extremely blessed to be his mom and look forward to many more years.
No comments:
Post a Comment