Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dubai



In February, I went to Dubai to visit my dad, whose currently working in Afghanistan. The flight was super long and tiring but the trip was amazing! I dropped my kids off with my inlaws in Wichita and hopped on a plane and flew to Atlanta and then Dubai. The flight from Atlanta to Dubai was 13.5 hours. The longest I had been in a plane ever in my life, until the flight home, which was 16 hours. It took me about a week to readjust my body to our time when I came home.
My dad and I really had a great time and the memories will stay with me forever.

Here are some pictures from our trip:
The picture above is me in front of the Arabian Sea.


My dad and I rode camels in the desert. So cool!




My dad and I at the desert


My dad and I in front of the tallest building in the world, The Burj Khalifa.
(I'm not sure why these pictures are sideways)


Me in front of our hotel.

Even though my kids got sick and Brayden ended up in the hospital with RSV, I knew they were in good hands. Thankfully, my husband was able to take off of work and drive to Wichita to be with our kids. He did an amazing job nursing them back to health and I'm so thankful I was able to take this amazing trip.















No comments: