Saturday, July 12, 2008

First of many firsts....

My little boy is not so little anymore. I can't believe how fast he is growing. It makes me both happy and sad to see him change everyday.

Today was one of his firsts of many more firsts to come...
Benjamin had his first haircut! Before I had kids, I always imagined taking them in around their first birthday to have his or her first haircut. NOPE! Not my kid. He needed a haircut when he came out 6 1/2 months ago. I kept putting it off because I didn't want to accept that he was growing up. Well, finally, I decided to make the phone call and set up the appointment.
He looks so cute and did such a great job. He just sat there and smiled at the ladies in the salon and looked at himself in the mirror. He's such a good boy!


Before


During


After!

No comments: