Saturday, February 19, 2011

here we come...

Brian's turning 30 in May. So, to celebrate, I told him I would take him on a trip anywhere he wanted to go (well, anywhere within our financial ability). So, after much research and much frustration, he finally decided where he wanted to go. So, in about 3 months we will be
here:


here:


and here:


We will be leaving our kiddos with my MIL for a few days and heading out to Los Angeles, CA. Neither of us have ever been to CA so we are excited to see a new place. We will be visiting Disneyland, Hollywood Boulevard, Malibu, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach and few other places. This will be our first time away from Brayden. It makes me a little sad to leave him for 5 days but I know he will have lots of fun with his brother and grandma and grandpa. They both will get spoiled to death.

1 comment:

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Oh how exciting!! California was our "babymoon" before Collin was born. We traveled ALL of California and had such a great time!!! We definitely plan to take another trip back and spend more time at different places we stopped along the way. I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL time!!

We're planning another "babymoon" before our next one arrives...this time to Alaska. We have a friend who lives there so we have a place to stay for free. :) Makes it much more do-able for sure!