Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coming home

I got to come home today. It was kind of bittersweet leaving the hospital, since I was so ready to be home in my own bed, yet I was leaving without my baby. It was a weird feeling. But I know that Brayden is in a good place and he's being well taken care of.
We spent quite a bit of time with him today while at the hospital. He's on breastmilk and seems to be taking it very well. They will begin to increase his amount of breastmilk in the next couple days. He still is a little jaundice so he's under the light. His breathing is getting stronger and stronger everyday.

There isn't a whole lot to report on him but I will keep you all updated as much as I can. In the meantime, please enjoy some pictures of our little miracle.




No comments: