Friday, January 8, 2010

update

Sorry I never updated yesterday. We had kind of a busy day. Brayden gets better and better everyday, Praise the Lord. He has been more alert and opening his eyes a little bit, which I absolutely love! The nurses told us tonight that he is going to be taken off of the breathing mask so he will be breathing 100% on his own, with no help. He's also going to be moved to an isolette bed, which is an enclosed heated bed. He'll stay in the isolette until he can maintain his own body heat and has gained some weight. His jaundice is almost all the way gone, so he's off of the light also. He's having some bowel problems but the dr doesn't seem to think it's a problem and will continue to monitor him.
That's about all the update I have for now. I'll try to post more tomorrow. Enjoy some new pics.

Looking around at his little world


First pic with mommy and daddy

1 comment:

Krista said...

Andrea,

Grace to you guys as you go through this period of waiting for Brayden to be strong enough to come home. What a sweet little baby and so thankful that he is doing well so far.

Krista