I was enjoying my long weekend with my sisters and their families and so I didn't have time to blog about what I'm thankful for each day. So, now I will play catch up.
Thankful Day 24 (thanksgiving Day):
I was very thankful for my family and friends that I got to spend Thanksgiving with this year. They are all so precious to me, each in different ways and I'm so glad we spent time together.
Thankful Day 25:
I'm thankful for a relaxing morning with my sweet boys. We got donuts and sat around and enjoyed time together.
Thankful Day 26:
I was thankful that my husband has some awesome brother-in-laws to go out fishing with and do other boy things with. It was a cold wet rainy day so my sisters and i and the kids stayed in and the boys went out fishing all day...and caught a fish.
Thankful Day 27:
I was thankful for our wood burning fireplace. It's one of my favorite things about our house. It's so nice to sit around a cuddle in front of a fire on a cold winter night. And that's what my husband and I did all night. It's relaxing and romantic.
Thankful Day 28: (today)
Today, I'm thankful that I can wear jeans, a hoodie, and a ponytail to work. I woke up late and tired and didn't feel like doing anything with myself. So I threw on a hoodie a pair of tennis shoes and went to work. No makeup and all.
July Happenings
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment