Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Days #12 and #13

We were out of town over the weekend and I didn't get the chance to blog about what I'm thankful for so today i'm playing catch up.

Thankful Day #12 (saturday)
I'm thankful for family time and sweet memories. My husband and I along with my brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law threw my mom-in-law and dad-in-law a surprise 50th birthday party and we had such a great time together with all of our closest family and friends remembering past memories and making new ones. It was a precious time.

Thankful Day #13 (Sunday)
My cousin, Taylor, watched our sweet dog Bandit over the weekend so we could go to Wichita for the party. Today, I'm thankful that some of my family members are more than just family, they're some of my closest and sweetest friends. Taylor has always been like a little sister to me and she's one of my closest and dearest friends. So, today, I'm thankful for her!

I'll post my Thankful day #14 later today....

No comments: