Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful Days #10 and #11

Thankful Day #10
So, I obviously didn't post my thankful day yesterday because it was one of those days where I felt like nothing in my life was going right. Here I am stuck in this small 2 bedroom house, no yard for my kids to play in, no garage to store my car, more debt than I'd like to have, one of our cars that is on the verge of falling apart. The list could go on and on. And then it was like the Lord slapped me across the face. DUH....LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE THINGS THAT YOU JUST COMPLAINED ABOUT...THAT'S MORE THAN SOME PEOPLE HAVE. I have a house that I own, 2 cars that get us from point a to point b, 2 beautiful and healthy little boys, food to eat every day, and most importantly a Savior who loves me unconditionally. So, that's what I'm thankful for today. All the blessings the Lord has given me, even at times when I don't feel blessed.

Thankful Day #11
I'm thankful for all the men and women who have fought for our country. It's a sacrifice that I could never even begin to understand but one I am truely grateful for.

No comments: