Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Day #6 and 7

Yesterday was a lazy day and I just didn't feel like getting on the computer so I didn't blog about what I'm thankful for. So, today, I will post my thankful days 6 and 7.
Thankful Day #6:
Today, I am thankful for my in-laws. Sometimes things might be stressful but at the end of the day they love and accept me for who I am and for that I am extremely grateful.

Thankful Day #7:
Today, I am thankful for my sister's, Jennifer and Lisa. They have been my best friends for 28 1/2 years and I can't imagine my life without them.

1 comment:

Stephanie Hill said...

I love that you are doing your blog again Andrea. I love reading it. I've checked it everyday for ever and was always disapointed when you wouldn't blog. But this is nice. So keep it going.

Stephanie Hill