Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful Day #30

Wow! Are we really almost to December already? My goodness. Where has this month gone?
I feel like there are a lot of things to be thankful for in the coming months. This weekend we will celebrate Bnejamin's 4th birthday! DID YOU HEAR ME? 4. YEARS. OLD. Can he really be 4 already? Then we have Christmas. Then we leave for Disney World and celebrate Brayden's 2nd birthday. Then about a month later, Brian and I head out on our first international trip together (well, we did go to Jamaica and Bahamas on our honeymoon...so I guess it's not our first....We will call it our first international-trip-that-requires-a-passport). Were going to Dubai to see my dad! I cannot wait. I'm so excited. Not just to see a different country but to finally see my dad. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen him (it's only been a month.) And then about a month after that, we close on our land we just purchased. So, theres a lot to be excited for. But this morning, the first thing that popped into my head that I was thankful for was the heated seats in my tahoe. It was a very chilly morning and it felt so good to sit down on a warm leather seat. Thank goodness for heated seats!!!!

No comments: