Today, I am thankful for my part time job. I work 3 days a week for the business my dad owns. He's actually currently out of the country for work so I'm running his business for a little while. I'm thankful that I am able to get out of the house a few days a week, help my dad with his business, and contribute to my family financially. Sometimes it's hard working and taking care of the kids (I bring them both with me) but at the end of the day, I know it's the right thing. I've known since before I had kids that I didn't want them in daycare full time and that I would do whatever I needed to do so that they didn't have to go to daycare. So, it might not be the ideal situation to have them with me those days I'm at work, but we make it work.
No comments:
Post a Comment